Monday, September 30, 2013

Here’s my last song about you, Rachel. It’s different from the others. More different than anything I’ve ever written. I wrote it from the heart. I hope you hear me and feel my soul in this song. 

I left the title blank. You can fill it in if you so wish.

Love, you’ve changed me.

Not for the better, but for the worse.

You’ve constantly thrown me to the ground,

Those cries in my heart were daily sounds.

The internal pain became the external pain,

Tearing me day by day, piece by piece.

The last piece left was the piece of love and hope, 

Weak, but still standing.

Love, you tortured me.

You made me think love was coming to me,

But the devil you are, ‘twas never reality.

You waited to see my state of mind, hiding there,

And then, with full force and throttle, you ripped that last piece,

Leaving me in darkness, distress, and despair.

I fall, I cry,

So much pain,

I want to die.

So fare you well, Love,

So cruel, so evil,


I will never see you in the life up above.

No comments:

Post a Comment