Friday, September 20, 2013

I miss home. Have you ever had that feeling when you are so depressed that you don’t want to get out and do anything? All you want to do is stay in your bed and avoid the light outside? Well, that’s me. My image of life is getting dimmer and dimmer. I am not in good spirits. My love for Rachel has taken over me, controlling my mind and making me doubt myself. What is the purpose of living if life is so damn complicated?
Rachel is the only thing on my mind. She moves me in the ever-most subtle ways. She’s deceptive, cunning, and passively destructive. She’s a mystery to me that I need to solve. She’s a disease that is so insidious it harms me. But for some reason, I like the effect it has on me. It brings me to a new state of mind. My love for her is incurable. Love hurts, as they say.

Should I call her? No, I shouldn’t. Don’t do what your heart tells you to do. Distance is what you need right now. Focus on your music. Time, Henry, time.

No comments:

Post a Comment