Tuesday, September 10, 2013

My O My, Rachel sure knows how to please me! It’s the little things about her that I find so attractive. Richard was on a business trip, and I spent the day at their house. We played guitar and sang some songs. I taught her the solo in “Landslide” by Fleetwood Mac. As I was teaching her the solo, I found some weird but appealing things about her:
1.) She breathes at an irregular pace when she gets nervous
2.) She says “rats!” when she makes a mistake on the guitar*
3.) Her knuckles start to get red and hot when she feels rushed

Noticing these little things make me feel one step closer to her. In the end, she got the solo down! I hope we do a duet performance at Lestat’s some time and sing “Landslide” together! I play the chords and she plays the solo! Yes, just thinking about it gives me butterflies. Music and love. What can be better?






*My favorite

No comments:

Post a Comment