Thursday, September 12, 2013

It was Wednesday yesterday. I went to Pier del Teatro just to clear my thoughts. I felt that my life was getting a little bit complicated, and playing guitar at my favorite spot with the ocean as my audience was the solution. I needed simplicity in my life.
I was at the Pier for at least 3 hours. Time flies when you’re thinking. I wrote a song about Rachel. I wrote about my feelings toward her. It was so moving to write about her, thinking about her beauty, gentle kindness, and loving care. I’m not going to lie but I cried a few times as I was writing this. Yes, I know, I’m a sentimental guy, and I love it.
I want to perform it for her sometime. I think she would like it; I really hope so.

Here are a few lines from my song, “Radiating Rachel”

When I see you, my heart beats loud,

So loud, it mutes the sounds of the crowd,

Your voice is like a melody,

So gentle, so beautiful, it resonates with me.

Your beauty, your smile, nothing can compare,


You see me, I see you, and we know, love is there.

No comments:

Post a Comment