Friday, September 6, 2013

It’s been a while since my last post! I’ve been busy writing songs and visiting Rachel at her house. Her house is warm and inviting, and like I thought, it’s filled with fond and bright memories. Richard and Rachel are also such great hosts! They’ve lived in that house for over three years! Richard is a wonderful man, such a gentleman. He is the chef of the household. Ah! I shall take up that skill with much enthusiasm! I’ll certainly be watching Barefoot Contessa on the Food Network to enhance my cooking techniques! Bon Appetit!
On my first visit, she showed me around the house. You know where she first brings me? Her art room! It was incredible. It is a loft where the muses inspire her next creation! Depth and creativity fill this sacred space. I am content and satisfied being in this room with her. 
After the tour, we all sit down and have dinner. Richard made his favorite dish, Risotto alla Milanesa with cauliflower cheese on the side. It was one of the best meals I’ve ever had! Was I in Florence? The dinner conversation was lively. Richard, why! He's very sophisticated. And like me, he is a deep thinker. He has great taste in music as well! We went deep into discussion about all the concerts we’ve attended. Funnily enough, we have both gone to the Coachella Music Festival for the past five years! Small world, isn’t it? I have a lot of respect for Richard. I’m pleased to see that he treats Rachel well, as he should.
The best part of the night was hearing Rachel’s laugh. It is so cheerful, so happy. It certainly resonates with me. I would be a happy man if I heard that laugh every day.

It was a night to remember. Cheers to life!

No comments:

Post a Comment