Monday, September 23, 2013

I haven’t been outside much. I’ve been a willing captive in my room, writing songs, dark songs that is. These dark songs are about you, Rachel. I dream about you, Rachel. I dream about us escaping to a whole new world where transparent love lies between us and lust and intense emotion grab us to the highest level of eternity. Oh! How it makes me smile just thinking about it! We are destined to be together, Rachel. I just wanted to confirm that.
I haven’t made many friends here. I’m self-absorbed by my love and heartfelt passion for you! You’re the only person who gets me, who understands me, who loves me! I pretend you’re in my room with me, listening to my songs about you. I see you cry with ever so love and passion! And I swear, I’m not dreaming! When I’m cold, your soft skin warms me up. 
Here are a few lines from my new song Rachel. It’s a little different to my other song. But it’s deep, like our love is deep.

It’s called “Rachel- My Darkness of Light, My Light of Darkness”

Light. Darkness. Shadow. Silhouette. Tessellate.

My love, you emulate these mixed patterns of life,

Resulting in unstable emotions, which only aggravate.

But your image of beauty strikes me, no strife.

I’m up, I’m down. 

I smile, but most of the time, I frown.

It’s hard for me to turn that frown upside down. 

Pain of love and love of pain; they numb me, they paralyze me.

With a high frequency, they hit me like a dark melody.

I sense, I feel, I fear,


Yes, my love, death is near.

No comments:

Post a Comment